Short Term Programs: SUMMER (Mild Winter in Chile)/ JAN TERM (Summer in Chile)
DISCOVER THE POSSIBILITIES WHILE YOU WORK AND STUDY ABROAD
International Students can participate in our 4-week Intensive Spanish, Chilean Culture and Social Service Summer Programs I, II, III; and JAN TERM Program.
- Group airport pick-up and drop-off at the Santiago International Airport (SCL) and ground transportation to Quilpué
- On-site orientation
- All international students, whether advanced or beginners, enroll in Intensive Spanish and Chilean Culture Courses (1. Conversation and Chilean Culture Course, 2. Communicative Grammar) offered in three Spanish levels. This program includes Social Service activities that can be developed through the following categories: Volunteerism, Community Service, Internship, Field Education, and Service Learning.If you have comments, questions, or need an application form, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Housing with homestays, including 3 meals per day and laundry service once per week,
- Guided tours and entrance fees.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- International Airfare
- Any application entry fees or visas (U.S. citizens summer students will receive a tourist visa upon arrival to Chile)
- Individual transportation within the host city (taxis, buses)
- Personal spending money (activities, toiletries, snacks, etc.)